Artworks studio. Unit F3
Ferrers Centre for Arts & Crafts
These 3 hour workshops are designed to give an introduction to a variety of creative techniques. Come along if you want a fun afternoon with like minded artists.
1pm-4pm £27 per person.
All materials included and hot and cold drinks throughout the day
To reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 07887 750581
- Pre payment of tuition fees is required in full to reserve your place
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil up to 14 working days before the class a full refund of fees is available.
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil within 14 working days of the class a £15 administration fee will be retained by Laura Donaldson.
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil within 48 hours of the class no refunds will be offered.
- Should I need to cancel the class due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances then you will be offered the chance to re-schedule or receive a full refund.
Acrylic pouring techniques
Thursday 16th January, Thursday 30th January
Thursday 13th February, Thursday 27th February
Have a really enjoyable afternoon playing around with acrylics and producing exciting work with a beautiful marbled finish.